The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC)  sponsored a webinar  to discuss positive state and local policies and legislation that effectively integrate immigrant workers and residents. The webinar was co-sponsored by ACLU Immigrants’ Rights Project , the National Immigration Law Center , and Progressive States Network , and took place on December 15, 2010.
Presenters on the webinar included:
- Attorney Jennifer Chang Newell of the ACLU Immigrants’ Rights Project (attorney on the Hazelton, PA and Farmers Branch cases)
- Vik Malhotra, ACLU Advocacy and Policy Counsel
- Suman Raghunathan, Progressive States Network’s Immigration Policy Specialist
- Jonathan Blazer, National Immigration Law Center’s Public Benefits Attorney
- Debbie Smith, Catholic Legal Immigration Network, moderator.
View an archived version of the webinar here:
State and Local Immigration Laws: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly  from CLINIC  on Vimeo .