We've added to the resources we detailed this past Monday, Implementing the Recovery Plan: A Resource Guide for State Legislators and Advocates 
Overviews: The Council on State Governments has created StateRecovery.org  to identify opportunities for states to get federal assistance and track programs and efforts to implement the recovery plan in each state.
Clean Energy: Green for All and Policy Link have created a User's Guide  to 2009 Recovery Act Funds. It outlines what's in the law to help promote an inclusive green economy, the funding streams available, recommendations for equitable implementation by state and local leaders, and program-specific "hooks" to help advocates move policy in that direction. Green for All also has an Economic Recovery Package resources page 
- An Inclusive Green Economy: A Guide to Using 2009 Recovery Act Funds  (Policy Link and Green for All - draft which will be updated)
- Green for All Economic Recovery Package Resources Page 
Broadband: The National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) announced that beginning March 2, 2009, it will hold meetings with interested parties in connection with broadband grant programs described in the ARRA and the Broadband Data Services Improvement Act. Meetings will be held at NTIA headquarters  and will continue until further notice. To schedule a meeting, contact Barbara Brown at (202) 482-4374 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- NTIA Public Announcement 
- Guide to Broadband Provisions in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act  (Progressive States Network)
- Opportunities for Federal Grants, Loans and Other Support for Broadband Projects  (Baller Herbst Law Group)
Unemployment and Training: The Workforce Alliance has released a summary of legislative language  a detailed analysis of training and workforce development provisions  of the ARRA. They also have a summary  of the Trade Adjustment Assistance for Communities provisions within the ARRA.
- ARRA Summary of Workforce and Education provisions  (Workforce Alliance)
- Side-By-Side: ARRA Workforce and Education provisions  (Workforce Alliance)
- Summary of ARRA Section on Trade Adjustment Assistance for Communities  (Workforce Alliance)
- Summary of ARRA Section on Sector Partnership Grant Program for Communities Impacted by Trade  (Workforce Alliance)
State Efforts and Tracking: The Oklahoma Policy Institute has a new budget brief  from Oklahoma Policy Institute that provides detailed analysis of the federal legislation, Oklahoma's share, and details and conditions on how the funds may be spent.