- Policy Resources
- News & Analysis
- Your State
Covering All Kids: CHIPRA, ICHIA and Economic Recovery
04/23/2009 - 4:00pm
On Thursday, April 23rd at 3:00pm EST, Progressive States Network will host a national conference call for state legislators and advocates about the recent reauthorization of the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and its economic benefits, including a new option for states to receive higher federal matching rates to cover legal immigrant children and pregnant women.
Speakers will include:
- Sen. Luz Robles, Utah Senate
- Judi Hilman, Utah Health Policy Project, Executive Director
- Sonal Ambegaokar, National Immigration Law Center, Health Policy Attorney
- Jennifer Sullivan, Families USA, Senior Health Policy Analyst
- Adam Thompson, Progressive States Network, Senior Health Policy Specialist
- Caroline Fan, Progressive States Network, Immigration and Workers' Rights Policy Specialist
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009
Time: 3:00pm EST
To receive call-in instructions, please RSVP at www.progressivestates.org/conferencecallrsvp.
For more information on the reauthorization of CHIP and its economic benefits, see our recent Stateside Dispatch which covers this issue in-depth.