- Policy Resources
- News & Analysis
- Your State
This user's content on the PSN website.
|Progressive States Network Statement on the American Power Act (APA)|
- Universal and Affordable High-speed Internet
- All 50 States
- Invest State Funds in Firm Startups
- Cap and Trade Programs
- Universal Broadband
- Community-Based Broadband Networks
- Clean Energy Funding
- Leverage Technology for Economic Development, Health, Energy and Educational Opportunities
- Leveraging Technology for Economic Development, Health, Energy and Educational Opportunities
- Renewable & Energy Efficiency Portfolio Standards
- Smart Growth and Green Jobs
- Broadband Buildout and Technology Investments
- Energy Supply Alternatives
- Local Investments for Technology-Based Growth
- Networking the Green Economy
- Nurture Regional Innovation and Flexibility
This user's posts on the PSN blog. Have something to add? Add a blog post
Comments on this user's content and blogs.
It would appear that there are going to be some very controversial topics here and it sounds as if there will be a lot of people attending. Please let us know how this all goes and what the numbers are.
This might be a pretty tough sell. However, affordable care is needed but not the healthcare bill as it is. Affordable care really means things that most don't want to hear, like price caps.